Negotiation Technique (1999)
By Keld Jensen
Published in 1999 by Børsen; A basic book on negotiation techniques and the potential of negotiation. Republished in 3 languages.
“Negotiation technique“ is a handbook for anyone who negotiates, and would like to learn more about tactics and strategies at the negotiation table.
With plenty of practical advice and real live examples from both professional and private practice, this book describes the psychological game that takes place during a negotiation, and the fair as well as the unfair methods used.
The book ptovide the following advice:
• How to choose a negotiation method
• How to renegotiate an unsatisfactory outcome
• What’s important in business negotiations
• How to learn to seal the deal
• How to get maximum knowledge about the other party